One of the easiest ways to start to monetize a website or blog is to sign up for Google Adsense. Google Adsense ads are contextual, which means the ads should be related to the information that is on your website, and should be of interest to your visitors. There is a lot of good information out on the web already about Google Adsense so instead of writing yet another Google Adsense guide I thought I would use a Trailfire trail to lead you on a tour of where you can get more information about Google Adsense.
You can start following the “Google Adsense Essential Reading” trail by going to the Trailfire website. There are currently ten pages marked on the trail, the last page bringing you back to this post. You can also subscribe to the trails RSS feed to be updated when I add more pages to it.
- Google AdSense Tour
- Google AdSense Terms of Service
- Google Official Adsense FAQ.
- Unofficial Google AdSense FAQ
- Google Adsense Blog – Inside AdSense
- AdSense: ProBlogger Blog Tips
- Adsense Tips for Bloggers 1
- Adsense Notifier | Firefox Add-ons | Mozilla Corporation
- The Internet’s Biggest Google Whores
- LGR Blog: Google Adsense – Essential Reading
If you have pages you feel should be added to the trail please post the page in the comments so I can add them. Enjoy the trail!
- Burn up the Web with Trailfire
- AdSense Gets Rounded Corners
- AdSense Mail
- AdSense vs Affiliate Marketing
- Make Your WordPress Blog Search Engine Friendly
- Top Firefox Add-ons for Webmasters
- Adsense TOS
- Create Your Own Search Engine
- JenSense Google Referral Wishlist
- Google Actually Posted Something OFFICIAL on Bought Links