Webmasters are great people, but I have to admit for the most part professional webmasters are not bloggers. A bloggers main job is to do one thing, and one thing only, provide good content for a weblog. Reference.com defines a blogger as:
a person who keeps and updates a blog.
Webmasters do a lot of things, in fact webmasters are jacks of all trades, programmers, designers, customer service representatives, they are not bloggers. Who can blame them really, they are so busy dealing with all the other stuff they simply don’t have time to sit and write content for a weblog. When webmasters do sit down and write content for a blog, it is often in the form of a tutorial on their favourite script, html or css.
I applaud all of you bloggers out there. To consistently be able to write good content for a blog takes a lot of hard work, time and creativity.
- Bloggers are not Webmasters
- Halloween 2008
- Make Your Blog Work for You
- Great Content Needs Readers
- Bloggers Have No Sense of Humour!
- Webmaster Tools – Copyscape
- Keywords Does Not a Blog Make
- Reasons Not to Blog
- Increase Your Comments and Links by Holding a Contest
- Google PageRank Update – Time to Move On