AdSense has released a new feature for AdSense ad units. They are now allowing webmasters to have rounded corners. Webmasters can now choose from square, slightly rounded and very rounded corners. You can choose your corner style under AdSense setup when you create your ad code, of course you would need to have the border turned on so the curved corners will show. This might help the ads blend in even better on websites that use rounded corners for other boxes on the site. You can read more about it over at the official Google AdSense blog.
Nice to see Google trying to catch up with some trends in design. Now if they would just get rid of that darn Google logo. I was undecided about it when it first came out, but the more I see it the more I wish it would go back to the way it was.
- Spiffy Corners
- Google Trends for Websites – Missing Google Data
- Google Adsense – Essential Reading
- Google Analytics New Features
- JenSense Google Referral Wishlist
- Google Actually Posted Something OFFICIAL on Bought Links
- Top 5 Easy Ajax Add Ons
- Google, eBay and StumbleUpon – The Saga Continues
- 7 Adsense Tips that Work